How to Turn Your Special Event into Something Amazing
in Just a Few Minutes!
Besides special seasonal holidays, Baltimore boasts a huge array of special events throughout the whole year. Add a special flavor to them by riding there in your very own seasonal event limo.
1. New Year’s - A popular time to celebrate and a natural time to take a limo so you don’t have to worry about driving.
2. Valentine's Day - If this isn't a day to take out that special someone in a limousine, we don't know when is.
3. Mother's Day & Father's Day - What better way to say I love you and appreciate you than to take them out to celebrate in a limousine.
4. Memorial Day - Whether it is to celebrate or to pay tribute to someone, this is another special day for a limo.
5. 4th of July - Don't worry about the crowds. Let your chauffeur take care of that.
6. Halloween - Arrive in style to your costume party!
7. Thanksgiving - Take the extended family out all together in a limo instead of dealing with multiple cars.
8. The Christmas Holidays (or Hannukah) - There are so many parties that a limo can make sense to get you there and back.
10. Festivals & Events
Baltimore Boat Show
Orioles Fan Fest
Winter Restaurant Week
St. Patrick's Day Events
Oriole's Opening Day
Decanter Wine Festival
Charm City Folk & Bluegrass Festival
Navy - St. Johns Croquet Match (See more detail on the Sporting Events page.)
Kinetic Sculpture Race
Maryland Film Festival
Federal Hill Blues & Jazz Festival
Baltimore Antiques Show
Maryland State Fair
Maryland Renaissance Festival (RennFest) - the biggest one on the East Coast (August - October)
Baltimore Book Festival
Baltimore Beer Week
Fells Point Fun Festival
Great Halloween Lantern Parade
November - December
Miracle on 34th St. (in Hampden)
Baltimore New Year's Eve Spectacular
11. Inaugural parties and other state or city government functions
12. Show off your style while riding a luxury limo. Our limos are equipped with a great sound system, CD/DVD player and a TV with a flat screen. Enjoy sitting in the comfy leather seats and using the great bar area which includes ice and stemware.
13. We work to fulfill your needs. Our chauffeurs are professionally dressed and polite, and they will get you to your location on time, as well as accommodate any schedule you need. You don’t have to worry about driving home after you’ve had a beer or some wine at a festival or some other event.
Spend a few minutes filling out the form above to the right. After that, click the "Give me my FREE Quote" button. For any questions, you can give us a call at 443-986-9966.